Friday, August 31, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Fave Downloads and a Freebie!

Today we're showing you our favorite downloads - the ones we can't live without!  I had a hard time narrowing it down because my faves change so often.  It's not my fault - with new downloads every Tuesday can you really blame me?

I do have a few downloads that I always seem to use and I tried to incorporate them into my design today.  September is knocking on my door already - can you believe it?  We had Back to School night yesterday and although I'm excited for all the fun things my kids will be doing this year, I'm still not so sure that I'm ready for summer to end.  Too bad I can't stop time, huh?  Since I can't do that, I can at least have a new desktop calendar ready for you!  I hope you like this month's design.



I'm pretty sure I have it working correctly this time but if for some reason you can't download it, please leave a comment to let me know!

I used downloads from the new Family Fun kit (one of my new favorites), paper from Days to Remember, Floral District and the Convention 2012 kits.  I also used Mis-stitched (absolutely a must-have!), the Dahlias and the frames from the Downtown Grunge kit.  I can't tell you how often I use Downtown Grunge!  I also used Taffeta Trimmings and Delightful Digital Tape 2.  I knew I had an addiction to ribbon, but seriously, who would have thought that I couldn't live without tape!  I have to stop myself from using it too much!  The stamps are from Fantabulous You and Pedaling Past and the cute litte birds are from the Birds of a Feather kit. 

Here are the links for easy shopping!



I hope you have fun looking at everyone's Gotta Have It downloads today!  Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

Lindzie said...

Fabulous...you have a knack! :) I will be using this for my desktop and buying some items :)

Candy W said...

Amber,
Thank you so much for the freebie, I LOVE it!!!

Amber said...

Yay! I'm so glad you both like it!

Cori Kozak said...

What a fun idea! I just downloaded it and saved it on my laptop - too cute! TFS!

Isabel said...

I love all you designs, you are really good at this! Thank you so much for the freebies!